butterflies

And I'm not talking about the cute ones that fly through the air! I'm talking about the ones in my stomach!!


Well, those are cute too - at least in the above pic they are ;-)

I'm giddy about tomorrow.  Okay, get ready for some stream of consciousness writing, ya'll...

I'm excited to work - doing what I love. I'm excited to see my co-workers, most of which are friends.  I'm excited to see my  new students and anxiously wondering what they'll think of me... and wondering if they'll want the long term sub back - because I heard she was great! I'm fretting over the fact that it looks as if Beth is catching a cold - great timing!  However, I'm loving that Michael took all next week off of work to stay home with Hannah so I don't have to worry about her in daycare until next week.  Yet, I'm wondering how that will work out!?  Daddy as mom?! hehe  He'll probably end up having to balance Hannah and taking Beth to the doctor at some point - unless she gets better.  I'm wondering how he'll do balancing all that... not as good as me, that's for sure ;-)

BREATH... and... Sigh....

It was good to get all that out.  Now you see?!  Why I feel like I have butterflies in my stomach!? ;-)

The question does arise, "Am I going to be able to make "this" all work!?"

And someone said today at church, "Joy comes when you focus on Jesus."

And that someone - sorry I can't remember who said that exactly - that someone is right!  I'm going to try to remember that!

Pep talk:
One thing at a time... One thing at a time... focus on Jesus and lean on Him who  has been showing you how to balance your life, Jamie Lynn.

Yes, my middle name is Lynn :-)

I stumbled across this today in a devotional; I thought I'd share it with you:

Jesus is the life of the party - literally.  He steps into our world and changes futility into fulfillment, blandness into flavor, obligation into celebration, law into life.  And, we often never see it happen!  We don't know how He does it, just that He does.  We see the problem, we invite Him to be the solution, we hear Him give the command to prepare for a miracle, and we do so. He turns the water into wine without our understanding either how or exactly when, but He will.  The dancing (living life) can continue, the guests can keep laughing, and we can relax and enjoy the celebration!

Invite Jesus to be the solution to your problems today!  Then sit back and enjoy watching and waiting for the miracle :-)

God Bless!
((hugz))

3 comments:

  1. You are so wise and so faithful. I love reading your posts because they are always so honest and often just what I am thinking. I too have to return to work very soon and have butterflies. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. God bless you!
    Love,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow really Love the post from your devotional, i love your post also. I think it would be funny to see how your hubby handles the girls but I also think they will be just fine. I believe you students will recieve you with open arms ;O) Sending you Hugs and Love and I pray that all goes well ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an amazing way of saying things. Your right, we don't know how Jesus does it, but He pulls us through and works things out when we can't seem to understand how or why. I know you will do great at this new transition! :)

    ReplyDelete