So, what do I know?

Not much, really.

I don't know much.

But, I wish I knew more. I want to. I want to know Him - MORE!  I want MORE!

Man, I sound selfish. LOL

God has been so good to me - in everything.  He's even taken the bad in my life and used it for good.

Who am I that I should be so favored?

I don't know.

But, I want to know.  I want to know what I can do and be for Him - my Creator - my Jesus - my Savior.

Here, I am Lord. Use me.  Forgive me my faults - and there are many - and here I am. Yours. 

Please, wash away any doubts I have that are holding me back from you, from more. From knowing.

What's next?

I don't know.

Today's forget-me-not: What do I know of Holy? I don't.  We don't. Not really.  Accept it.
 Accept Him.



No comments yet. Please leave yours!

Post a Comment