decisions decisions

An exciting thing happened today!  I started my period!!  Okay, for some, this is TMI - sorry!  However, I've never been so happy to see my period!!! It's a sign that my body is okay, that it's getting back to the business of being fertile.

Also, I now have the "date of the first day of my menstural period."  This means I can start planning because... yeah... that's what I do.  I can't stop planning things.  So... first thing I did when I saw good ol' flow was go to babycenter.com to get my fertile dates and this is what came up...

Ovulation Calculator


Based on your answers, you're likely to be most fertile from Monday, September 13, 2010 to Saturday, September 18, 2010. If you were to get pregnant during that time, your due date would be Thursday, June 9, 2011.

Here are the days you're most likely to be fertile over the next five months -- as well as prospective due dates if you conceive. Good luck!

Fertile days Resulting due date

October 11, 2010 - October 16, 2010 July 7, 2011
November 8, 2010 - November 13, 2010 August 4, 2011
December 6, 2010 - December 11, 2010 September 1, 2011
January 3, 2011 - January 8, 2011 September 29, 2011
January 31, 2011 - February 5, 2011 October 27, 2011
February 28, 2011 - March 5, 2011 November 24, 2011

Now... the teacher in me wants to plan this just right...  However, that's what I tried to do with the baby we just lost... we timed it perfectly, I thought!  Angel baby was due in March.... PERFECT!  I would have been out of school from March - July!  Everything about that baby was perfect... I miss you Angel Baby!

So now, look at those above dates.  What do I chose?!  If we start right away, I could have a baby in June or July - teacher me says - not so good.  I would still plan on being out 12 weeks with the baby, so that means I wouldn't come back to school in August.  Not start school in August?! I don't think I like that...

A September due date would be nice... but I don't want to wait until December to start trying to have a baby.

Of course, my hubby probably would like to have some input on this... hehe  I guess I should talk to him first? LOL  Yes, and I should pray about it - I certainly don't want to try to be God again and chose when my baby will be born.  Perhaps I should let the One who knows best decide when we should try again... I think He would like it to be sooner rather than later, but again, need to pray more about this...

I'm just so stinkin excited that my period is here today! 

decisions... decisions...

1 comment:

  1. You're talking to a semi-infertile here. There is no TMI. If you want to get REEEEAAALLLY TMI (or sort of) I can teach/show you charting. THAT can get TMI.

    WOOHOO for periods!

    ReplyDelete