35 Weeks

35 Weeks Prego
After my ordeal this past Friday, I am feeling much better!  Thank you for all the concerned and encouraging comments.  The bleeding has stopped - took 2 more days - and the $90 cream crazy doctor wrote me a script for is really good.  Also, I've been - TMI - going #2 more regularly.  That certainly helps ;-)

As you can see from the above pic, I'm bigger than ever.  As my friend at Not Super, Just Mom reminds me, I'm growing a human, so I won't complain about how big I am... right now ;-)

Something else you can see from this photo according to my sister- I'm tired!  And it's more than that, it's ... I don't know the word!  After Friday, that tachycardia I was previously diagnosed with has gotten MUCH worse.  It is frequently hard to breathe, and at the same time, I can feel my heart struggling to jump out of my chest. 

However, I can't slow down too much.  I have slowed down, but I have a four year old who doesn't want to sit at home all day on the couch!  And quite frankly, neither do I.  As a result, I struggle to find simple things we can do together that won't stress me out too much.  Today, the plan is to hit the YMCA for swimming.  The great thing about this is that the prego belly doesn't feel so heavy in the water. :-)  The bad thing about this is getting there with all the STUFF you take with you when you are going swimming is not exactly relaxing.   :- ( 

But, I gotta try!  I can't stay in this house all day!  If I were to try to do that, it would mean having to watch Barbie Island Princess again and again and again and again - we watched it 3 times yesterday!

Ya'll, I'm seriously going to compel my doctor to move up my scheduled c-section at my appointment this Friday.  I can't wait until July 25th to have this baby!  A whole other month of not being able to breathe, rapid heart beat, fighting constipation and hemorrhoids. Oh, and heartburn! Yesterday, I did nap a bit on the second viewing of the Barbie movie only to be jolted awake by vomit in my mouth and nose.  How do you vomit while sleeping, you ask?  Well, I don't know, but I did! 

I just can't do this too much longer.  I constantly worry about this baby.  She wiggles and squirms so much more than Beth ever did, I worry that her cord will wrap around her and.... well, you get the picture.    Also, I've taken so many more drugs during this pregnancy than I ever did with Beth, I worry about how that is affecting Hannah too.  Mind you, they are all approved drugs - zantex, Tylenol, now ambien.  However, I declined everything they ever tried to give me when I was prego with Beth, but with Hannah, I'm weak and weary.  I just take it when they give it to me.

Okay, well, I'm gonna stop stressing now and go do the dishes.  I'm forever grateful you all listen to my complaints and whatnot.  It does help, a bit, to write it all out.

35 weeks and counting!

7 comments:

  1. Whew! Girl you must be exhausted! Praying you can tough it out for just a little bit longer and that maybe your doctor will think it would be safe for Hannah to be delivered a bit earlier. God keep her safe - that's the most important thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, lady. I know you're uncomfortable. I know. And I know it's hard for you to be Mama to Beth with Hannah on the inside and the tachycardia. But? Wait until she's ready to come out and fully-baked before evicting her. Ask for ultrasounds to confirm the cord situation if you need it for peace of mind. I'm sure Dr. B would be willing to help with that. But there's a reason we're pregnant for as long as we are. You CAN do this, you know? God's plan for growing babies is perfect.

    If it's hard to be Mama to Beth now with Hannah contained on the inside? It's going to be harder with her on the outside, even if it means you'll feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear things are a bit better.
    you look beautiful, despite being tired or worn out. we are thinking of you and praying!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jamie,
    I am in the same spot as you with your worry. I just discussed that with my doctor today. He is a lot more down to Earth than I am. He not only gave me his medical opinion, but also his personal opinion. It really helped a lot and now I think I will get through the next few weeks much easier. A rainbow pregnancy is much more difficult than a pregnancy before a loss. Your mind isn't so kind and you can quickly be consumed with worry. It is hard to fight, but I know we can do it. We will both be celebrating the safe arrival of our rainbows in no time. God is with us and our babies. I'll keep praying for you and baby Hannah.
    Love,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you momma! You will be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you look beautiful. But tired too.. Hang in there...and advocate for you and the beautiful baby inside. Thinking of you often.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl, finally got to check up on you. Wow, you have a lot going on. You hang in there, it is almost over with. Can't wait to see the pictures of Hannah. love you

    ReplyDelete