An Invitation

Hey all!!!

So.  You know from my Weight Watchers (WW) Wednesday posts that I'm on a weight loss journey - post rainbow baby.  Well, I have other friends who are on a quest to lose "the pounds" too.  One of these persons, I think many of you know her.  It's Kristie V. from Anchored by Hope ministries! 

Those of you who know Kristie know how AWESOME she is at seeing a need and trying to meet that need, so because she is trying to shed the pounds and knows other Christians are out there dealing with this too, she started a Christian weight loss bible study online.  It's going to be Monday nights, starting this Monday, at 8:30pm central time.

And get this - she called and asked me to help lead it!  I'm so humbled!!  And EXCITED!

Would you join us?!  We would love to have you!!!

If you are interested, go here:


Happy weight loss, peeps! :-)
 

1 comment:

  1. I have a different web conference starting on the 29th at 9:00pm, and likely will every month on that day, I am bummed as this would be fun and helpful!

    ReplyDelete