A discussion on pregnancy and early infant loss

This popped up on my news feed on facebook.  I watched it and knew I just had to share it with you all!!! 

Shari Criso from My Baby Experts (a huge proponent of breastfeeding - I'll forgive her for that - JUST KIDDING!) hosted this talk.  It included the actress and producer of the short film The House I Keep - a short movie on pregnancy loss.  (I look forward to being able to watch that soon!)  Anyway, she has some others on there who join in her discussion on this topic a lot of my followers of this blog know all too well.  And for those of you who don't, you need to watch it too!  This is far too common that we should all know about it and how to deal with it and be there for each other when it - loss - happens.

Enjoy!



Video streaming by Ustream

No comments yet. Please leave yours!

Post a Comment