Dance it out!

I took a look back on my blog to December 2011.  I found a post I entitled "Keep Living."

It was a great post - if I do say so myself  ;-)

In that post, I was in the midst of my obsession with Grey's Anatomy.  Man, I love that show.  That sinfully awful show.  (guilty pleasure)

Anyway, the post has a video clip on it from an early Grey's episode.  When it first starts, Izzy (character dying of cancer) says...

"The days you think are going to be the big ones are never as big as you  make them out to be in your head. It's the regular days - the ones that start out normal - those are the days that end up being the biggest..."

Today was one of those days.

We - the four of us - just relaxed at home.  We played. We laughed.  We threw plastic balls at each other - "we" meaning my husband and I.  The kids watched and laughed.  It was pretty cool. 

Today was filled with moments where I watched Beth and Hannah play.  They played beauty parlor.  They played blocks.  They hugged.  Hannah terrorized Beth and Beth terrorized Hannah, and then, they hugged. 

It was a good day.

And when it isn't, something else I've learned from Grey's that I'd like to pass along ...
Just dance it out!

As Cristina says, "Dancing makes you brave!"



No comments yet. Please leave yours!

Post a Comment