Jewelry Keepsakes

About a month ago, a representative of Jewelry Keepsakes commented on my blog and offered to make me a keepsake at no charge in return for a product critique.  At first, I thought the offer was too good to be true, so I didn't rush to respond to her request. There must be a bigger catch to this, right?

However, about fifteen days later when she commented again to see if I had any questions or concerns about her request, I must admit that I was impressed with her patience with me AND with her genuine interest in making me a keepsake.  She wanted to do this for me.  She wanted my feedback.  So, I contacted her - her name, Hallie Schumaker.

Let me rewind just a bit... Before I sent Hallie an e-mail accepting her offer, I visited the Jewelry Keepsakes website, and I was in awe of the amount of choices presented before my eyes! It made my heart happy to see a company offer so many different ways for those grieving losses to remember those loved ones.  From cremation pendants and rings to photo jewelry, there is truly something there for everyone looking to memorialize a loved one. 

I was instantly drawn to the photo jewelry, and an idea took root in my head... I wanted the only pic I had of Angel engraved on a heart necklace.

Taken the day we found out her heart had stopped beating. 08-05-10
The line is measuring her from the top of her head to the bottom of her small legs;
 that's how I see it.

I contacted Hallie, and shared with her my idea.  Despite not being sure how it would turn out, as they had never done something like this before, she was very open to attempting it!  I was BEYOND thrilled!!!

Hallie got all the information she needed to get the ball rolling, and then, she said something that shocked me.  She said she would have it done that day and send it to me in the mail OVERNIGHT!

She wanted me to have it straight away!  And when it was done and sent, she e-mailed me to say that she would be eagerly awaiting my opinion on it.  She remarked that she hadn't looked at it because she thought I should be the first to lay eyes on it. How sensitive is that!?  *cue huge awwwwww*

I've never experienced such caring customer service!  And I'm not just saying that because this is a product critique!! My right hand to God, Hallie and Jewelry Keepsakes are the best! I can't imagine ordering something like this with such ease anywhere else online.

And here is the beautiful result...

Can you see her tiny form in the middle of the circle? I can! And that's what matters most! :-)
Her name and date of passing are engraved on the back.  They also sent a silver chain with it!!!
I will treasure this until my dying day! 

Today's forget-me-not: Hallie and Jewelry Keepsakes!  Thank you!!

3 comments:

  1. This brings tears to my eyes Jamie! What a beautiful treasure!! I know what it means to you and I am so grateful to Hallie and her team for sending it to you!!

    Thank you Hallie for doing this for my dear friend!!!! I know she will hold this close to her heart as long as she lives!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!! I'll have to visit her site to get something to commemorate my babies

    ReplyDelete