America's Sweetest Race

Hello, friends! Long time, no blog post.

What's that you ask? Have I been running in 2022? Well, yes! And today, I'm here to report what my first race of the year was... drumroll, please....

The Atlanta Hot Chocolate 5K - America's Sweetest Race!

And I ran it with my sweetest running buddy - Jaimee!


This race is a fun February favorite of ours. It's always a great time.


The best part about this race is the end - where the chocolate awaits and they bring you your bling!



These are a few of my favorite things (cue the song) about this race. It is truly why you run America's Sweetest Race.

They time the event, but it really isn't about how fast your run it. That being said, Ms. Jaimee and I are averaging a 15 minute mile. Our plan this year is to focus on the 5Ks and try to improve that running time a bit. 



That being said, my second race this year was a 10K at the most magical place on Earth. More to come on that very soon... Keep an eye out for that report. You don't want to miss it!


No comments yet. Please leave yours!

Post a Comment