Baby Bean

Two things to share today...

1 - Lisa Ling is speaking out about her miscarriage.  She's doing this to raise awareness about miscarriage, but she is also trying to make this subject less taboo.  I love this!  It's one of the things I hope to do by talking about my miscarriage with others and not hiding it.  Take the time to read this article.  Lisa - You go girl!

2 -  Gotta get back to something I've neglected lately...

FORGET-ME-NOT FRIDAY
Something I don't want to forget... hearing the beautiful sound of a perfect heart beat. Let me introduce you to baby bean. :-)

4 comments:

  1. I am happy to hear that Lisa Ling is speaking out. Miscarriage and infant loss is big news that seems to never be mentioned.

    Loving you Baby Bean. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome article and THRILLED about the positive news about your Baby Bean - just awesome!!! <3 Much love to you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!! On your healthy baby, sending lots of good thoughts your way. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! What a beautiful baby bean! Soooo glad all went well!

    ReplyDelete