Where I've Been, and What I've Been Doing

I have been absent from this space for about a month, and for those of you that are regular readers and curious as to why that has been the case, this post is for you.

The short version is that I needed time to focus on me.  I had been feeling pretty... blah (for lack of a better word, so I gave myself room to figure out what was going on with Jamie. I removed from my life self-imposed blog deadlines and instead joined up with a Proverbs 31 bible study: Becoming More. This really helped me work through some anxiety I had been dealing with due to my new job (more on that in a post I wrote for Beulah Girl to be published at a later date).

Next, I gave myself permission to focus on my family and to just say no to things I normally say yes to in order to reduce stress and to find rest.

But even after all that, something still wasn't quite right. I didn't FEEL well, and I just knew that a big part of that was due to my eating habits. My energy level, my mood, and my happiness were all being affected by my poor food choices. It was at that point when I decided to take drastic measures.

My sister is a SABA representative. Through the use of their products, she has lost a great deal of weight, adopted healthy food choices, and acquired a great deal of energy and vigor in the process.

My sister's transformation!
She has raved and raved about the SABA 60 plan, so I plunged in and gave it a try.

After only 15 days, my middle area feels less bloated, and I've gone down a pants size!
I'm so glad I decided to try SABA! My energy level has greatly increased, and - my husband can testify - my mood has greatly improved as well!  I find myself playing with my children more, and my productivity level has shot through the roof!

Now, I really didn't mean for this post to be a SABA advertisement, but I really feel as if God sent this as an answer to prayer. I knew something was wrong, but I wasn't really sure what it was. I didn't know what was missing, but now I know what was M.I.A. in my life:  good food and great supplements.

If anyone is reading this that is feeling the same way lately, and is ready to make big changes for a better quality of life, let me encourage you to try SABA. I can even put you in touch with my sister as I'm sure she would be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you might have, or you can check out her SABA website by clicking here.

Now that I am back on track, I have felt a push back to my writing. I've missed you blog!

Thanks for reading!!!

Today's forget-me-not: "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." (Matthew 7:7)

No comments yet. Please leave yours!

Post a Comment