You! Yes, you! Run a 5k!

I participated in the Tutus and Pirates 5k for CURE Childhood Cancer a couple Saturdays ago. It was a great race! The course at Boiling Park is solid, and the whole event was run very well. It's a race I would love to repeat next year!

I was eager to run Saturday morning. I've been thirsty lately for 5k races, so watch out for more posts about them coming soon to a blog near you. ;-) I mean, come on, people! They are great exercise and great fun!

Having FUN!
I ran the race in apx. 37 mins, but I'm hoping to improve that time by the end of the year. However, if I don't improve my 5k run time, it's no big deal. Because I just love running these races!


And I love my end of the race banana.  No race is complete until you've eaten a banana!

Today's forget-me-not: RUN!

Here's why. Read this... 6 reasons to register for a 5K right now (even if you're not a runner)

No comments yet. Please leave yours!

Post a Comment